NAVTEQ's Enhanced 3D City Models is a complete 3D model of entire city areas, including navigable roads, parks and rivers, as well as textured buildings. It enables applications to create an immersive 3D navigable experience that helps drivers and pedestrians more easily orient themselves in unfamiliar or complex situations.
Enhanced 3D City Models includes visual representations of the following:
- Realistic, textured 3D representation of buildings
- Realistic representation of roads, including dividers, lane markings, bridges and tunnels
- Textured land use visualizations (such as rivers and parks)
- 3D Landmarks within the modeled city are integrated into the Enhanced 3D City Models product
- All elements of the city visualization are referenced to the NAVTEQ® map – updates to the core map are automatically reflected in quarterly updates of the Enhanced 3D City Models
Click here for more information about this product.